Term and Policy
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BECAUSE THEY CONTAIN IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS, AS WELL AS LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS THAT MAY APPLY TO YOU.
These terms and conditions apply to your purchase from us via this Website. You acknowledge that you are fully aware of the contents of these terms and conditions and, on placing any purchase order for any products, you agree to be bound by and accept these terms and conditions.
- "Customer" means a person who orders Product(s) via this Website;
- "Product(s)" means any products listed as shopping items on this Website;
- "Seller" means A-JADE (M) SDN BHD;
- "Website" or "this Website" means www.a-jadesilver.com
- In order to purchase goods from this website, you need to register your details correctly. On registration, you must provide us with accurate, complete registration information and it is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information (including in particular your email address) by updating your details in the My Account section.
- You are responsible for all use of your ID and for preventing unauthorised use of your ID. If you believe there has been any breach of security such as the disclosure, theft or unauthorised use of your ID or any payment information you must notify us immediately.
- Your registration does not in itself entitle you to purchase Goods from us and we are not obliged to accept any or all orders that you place with us.
3. PLACING AN ORDER
- Information contained on this Website constitutes an invitation to treat. No information on this Website constitutes an offer by Seller to supply any Product(s).
- By placing an order via this Website, the Customer makes an offer to purchase the Product(s) he or she has ordered on these terms and conditions. Seller may or may not accept the Customer's offer at the Seller's absolute discretion.
- Upon receipt of the Customer's order, Seller will verify the availability of the Product(s) and the Customer's credit card or other payment details.
Seller has not accepted the Customer's offer and is not obliged to supply the Product(s) until Seller has shipped the Product(s) and sent an order confirmation to the Customer by email.
4. SUPPLY OF PRODUCT(S)
- Subject to these terms and conditions, Seller may agree to supply the Customer with the Product(s) as specified in the Customer's order form submitted to Seller via this Website.
- When Product(s) have been shipped pursuant to the Customer's order, Seller will email the Customer to confirm shipment.
- The pictures showing the Product(s) in this Website may not be identical to the Product(s) as shipped to the Customer. The Seller shall have the right to supply the Product(s) which do not correspond to the pictures appearing in this Website, provided that the said Product(s) perform substantially the same function as described in this Website.
- Seller shall have the right to make substitutions and modifications of the specification of the Product(s) ordered by the Customer, provided that such substitutions or modifications will not materially affect the overall performance of the Product(s) or the type of Product(s) ordered by the Customer.
5. PRODUCT COLOUR AND SIZE DIFFERENCE
- Seller had tried the best to match with the product material and colour as per shown in the website. Due to different colour appearance to different person knowing, it is advisable to select the product after consideration. Seller will not bare the risk if the colour is different shown at the computer screen.
- Product size, material, colours are clearly listed in the product description. Customer can use measuring tape to measure as a reference, 1~2 cm variance is considered normal. Seller is not agreed to refund the products with the reason of "size or colours are different with expectation".
- Seller would not be agreed to refund the goods return with the reason below :
3.1 Broken thread
3.2 Thread appearance
3.3 Small dirt spot
3.4 Compressed mark
3.5 Minor "new product" smell
3.6 1~2 cm measuring tolerance
6. PRICE AND PAYMENT
- Pricing of Product(s) shall be the price as stipulated on this Website at the time when the Customer places an order with Seller.
- All prices are shown in Malaysian Ringgit exclusive of sales tax and shipping costs and Malaysian Ringgit is the only acceptable payment currency. Other currencies are listed for reference purposes only.
- Upon placing an order with Seller, the Customer shall provide to Seller his or her valid credit card number and other billing information as requested by the Website. Seller will usually self absorb the credit card charges of the Product(s). For other payment methods, such as PayPal, Moneybookers or bank transfer payment, the Seller do not run with these services yet.
- Seller will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of Customer's order and payment secure but Seller cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorised access to information provided by the Customer.
- Product(s) will be delivered to the delivery address provided by the Customer. Seller will use its discretion in selecting a reputable carrier and appropriate means of delivery.
- Risk of loss and damage of Product(s) passes to the Customer on the date when the Product(s) is/are dispatched by Seller to the carrier.
- Any dates quoted by Seller for the delivery of Product(s) are estimates only and shall not form part of the contract. Seller aims to deliver promptly, however delays are occasionally inevitable due to unforeseen factors. Seller shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Product(s) within the estimated delivery time.
- If an order shipment is undeliverable, the Product(s) ordered by the Customer will be returned to the Seller at the Customer's expense, as stock available for sale to other customers. The returned Product(s) can be sold to other customers and the Seller shall have no obligation to reserve or re-deliver the returned Product(s) to the Customer.
8. CANCELLATION AND RETURN OF GOODS
- You may cancel your order before delivery by emailing us with details.
- If you cancel your order after delivery, you must return the unwanted Goods to us unused and in their original packaging at your risk and at your cost within thirty days of cancellation.
- Provided you return the unwanted Goods unused and in the original packaging within thirty days of cancellation. Refunds will be credited to your account and will not be paid in cash.
- Returned Goods will be delivered to us at your cost, unless the Goods are defective or damaged. We will be entitled to deduct the cost of recovering the Goods if you fail to return them following cancellation.
- Refunds will not be given where Goods are returned in an unsaleable condition, because of broken seals, opened or defaced packages.
9. RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- No Product(s) shall be returned to the Seller unless :-
(a) the Product(s) in question is defective;
(b) the Seller has notified the Customer by email that the Customer may return the Product(s) to the Seller;
(c) the Product(s) is returned in a clean and well packaged condition; and
(d) the Customer returns the Product(s) at his/her own expense which will include any custom duties or taxes.
- Upon satisfactory return of the Product(s) to the Seller, replacement Product(s) will be shipped to the Customer if the Seller is satisfied that the Product(s) returned by the Customer is defective after suitable tests and inspections by the Seller. If replacement Product(s) is not available, a refund of product price only will be made to the Customer.
- If the Seller is not satisfied that the returned Product(s) is defective, the Seller will deliver the returned Product(s) to the Customer at the Customer's own cost.
Seller reserves the right to update, revise or change these terms and conditions, the price of the Product(s) and any other information listed on this Website at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the Website and it is the Customer's responsibility to read the terms and conditions and confirm the price of the Product(s) on each occasion when he/she uses this Website and the Customer's continued use of the Website shall signify his/her acceptance to be bound by the latest terms and conditions.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
Seller shall not be liable for any delay or failure in its performance caused by or resulting from acts of God, fire, flood, accident, riot, war, government intervention, embargoes, strikes, labour difficulties, equipment failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Seller. Quantities are subject to availability. In the event of shortage, Seller may allocate sales and deliveries at its sole discretion.
12. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of the Customer's use of this Website shall remain at all times vested in Seller or its licensors. The Customer is permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by Seller or its licensors.
- The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the material and content contained within this Website is made available for their personal non-commercial use only and that they may only download such material and content for the purpose of using this Website. The Customer further acknowledges that any other use of the material and content of this Website is strictly prohibited and they agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
- The prices of the Product(s) paid by the Customer are for the Product(s) and the services described herein and do not include technical data, copyright, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any kind subsisting in the Product(s) or their packaging.
- All Product(s) provided in connection with this Website are on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Except as otherwise expressly agreed, Seller makes no representations, warranties, covenants or guarantees of any kind, express or implied, as to the quality, suitability, accuracy or completeness of any information, content, service, or merchandise provided through this Website. Customer expressly agrees that the use of this Website is at his or her sole risk.